Nov 8, 2012

Liz Fichera's Hooked Contest!

First thing's first, what is Hooked?

Title: Hooked
Author: Liz Fichera
Release Date: January 31st 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 304 (paperback)
Get hooked on a girl named Fred... 
HE said: Fred Oday is a girl? Why is a girl taking my best friends spot on the boy's varsity golf team? 
SHE said: Can I seriously do this? Can I join the boys' team? Everyone will hate me - especially Ryan Berenger. 
HE said: Coach expects me to partner with Fred on the green? That is crazy bad. Fred's got to go - especially now that I can't get her out of my head. So not happening. 
SHE said: Ryan can be nice, when he's not being a jerk. Like the time he carried my golf bag. But the girl from the rez and the spoiled rich boy from the suburbs? So not happening. 
But there's no denying that things are happening as the girl with the killer swing takes on the boy with the killer smile...
I haven't read many contemporary novels, and especially nothing with golf in it - heck, I've never even held a golf club - so I'm really excited for Hooked! What I'm most curious about is how Fred (a girl) got in to the boys' varsity golf team. I smell trouble...

And now for Liz's awesome contest! (From her website)
- Anyone can participate and enter this contest.
- Everyone who pre-orders Hooked by December 31, 2012, will receive a free music download. Listen to the original song, "Choose My Way," inspired by the novel.
- You can purchase Hooked from any retailer, in any format, paperback or e-book. However, anyone who purchases from The Poisoned Pen will receive an autographed copy.  They ship worldwide!
- Everyone who pre-orders by December 31, 2012 will be entered to win a HarlequinTEEN gift basket. The gift basket will include an assortment of HarlequinTEEN young adult titles, two additional copies of Hooked for your friends, notepads, and other fun goodies.  Check out the gifts below!
- Simply email your proof of purchase dated no later than December 31, 2012, to contest@lizfichera.com to enter this contest.
- The winner of the HarlequinTEEN gift basket will be announced on January 7, 2013.  Stay tuned to Liz's newsletter, blog, Twitter, and Facebook for the announcement.
 Winning these would surely be a great way to start the year *_* So go pre-order your copy of Hooked now!

(photo and summary from Goodreads.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D