Dec 26, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 {Day 3}: Best Couples of 2012

Top 10 of 2012 will be five days of top ten bookish lists on this last week of 2012!

Ah, couples. They are often vomit-inducing in real life, but in fiction... Everything's just better in fiction! XD



Luce and Daniel from Fallen by Lauren Kate
   Fated to meet and then get torn apart, these two are the perfect example of star-crossed lovers. I've yet to read the next books, but I'll get to those soon!







Tris and Four (FOURTRIS!) from Divergent by Veronica Roth
   God I love this couple. They're both bad-ass but are softies for one another. If they don't end up together in Detergent, I'm killing something.


Lena and Alex from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
   Because I've read Pandemonium already, I know Lena doesn't deserve Alex (she doesn't!) anymore, but still. I really loved it when Alex recited poetry to Lena in his trailer home *swoon*







Katy and Daemon from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
   Oh, these two haters turned lovers. All the sexual tension! I'm nervous when I imagine how much more JLA will torture them >_<


Nora and Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
    Some say Patch is manipulative, but I've never thought so. Maybe because Nora doesn't really let him manipulate her? Anyway, these two will always be one of my fave YA couples ever. 







Juliette and Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
   I'm Team Warner, but there's no denying that these two are nowhere near breaking up. Steamy!



Aria and Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
   I like referring to these two as Arry... Anyway, their relationship is one of the best developed I've ever read, and that rooftop scene *w*



Julia and Nick from Once Upon a Second Chance by Marian Vere
   I don't like how Julia broke up with Nick just because her sister told her to, but the way they still loved each other after all those years made my heart flutter ♥





Chelsea and Sam from Speechless by Hannah Harrington
   I love how Sam was wary of Chelsea at first, but he still let her become his friend and more...







Dash and Lily from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
   I just reviewed this book yesterday, so if you'd like to know why I love this couple, well, check it out! :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh, oh. I actually ranted about Patch and Nora in my post, because I don't get why he'd want her (or she him, though I think he's okay individually) and now I feel slightly awkward leaving a comment, but.. I very much like this post! Plus, adding two or three books to my TBR. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I need to carry on from Fallen too as I really enjoyed it. I really like Patch and Nora but it took me until Silence to completely fall for them.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nora and Patch, probably what I liked most about that series!! Great list! I haven't read Obsidian yet, but that is definitely making a lot of lists this year. Really think I need to get with the program and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same list idea! I completely agree about Tris/Four and Adam/Juliette...great couples. I have Obsidian on my Kindle and I'm thinking I need to read that soon...Daemon and Katy are very popular!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D